Tritium.TS - Dual Action Pistol Style Airbrush, Side Gravity
Part of our Tritium Series, premium line of double action pistol style airbrushes, the TS combines ease-of-use, comfort, superior detail control and the versatility of using the perfect side gravity cup size for your project. Coupled with several unique and patented features, this airbrush truly is a Grex.
NOTE: TS3 kept in stock, other sizes available in 3-5 days or buy with needle nozzle kit for more options.
- Easy-to-use "pull" trigger controls both air and paint.
- Cutting edge design for precise control of fine detailed work.
- Internally mixed media for fine atomization.
- Ergonomic pistol handgrip with a textured surface for a firm comfortable grip.
- Patented Quick-Fit™ needle caps are quick and easy to setup and remove.
- Quick-Fit™ crown cap allows detailed spraying close to work surface.
- Rear handle Quick-Fit™ needle cap storage for quick and convenient access.
- interchangeable side mount reservoirs - use the perfect reservoir for your project.
- Left of right mount side reservoir to accommodate left and right hand users.
- 360 degree adjustable reservoirs allows you to work in any position and angle.
- Side reservoirs allow a straight line of sight to where you're spraying.
- Preset adjustment knob for precise paint volume control.
- Replaceable solvent proof Teflon seals allows use of all media.
- Includes 3 reservoirs: 7mL (1/4 oz.), 15mL (1/2 oz.), 30mL (1 oz.) Side Siphon
- Precisely machined stainless steel nozzle and needle.
- New design nozzle design for improved air flow and durability.
- Durable heavy nickel chrome plated housing.
- Convenient to clean design for ease of maintenance.
- Short passageway from cup to nozzle for a responsive feel.
- Convert to different nozzle sizes with optional kits.
Double Action Pistol Stlyle
0.2mm, 0.3mm, or 0.5mm
7mL (1/4 oz.), 15mL (1/2 oz.), 30mL (1 oz.) Side Siphon
180g (6.4 oz.)
5 ~ 80psi (0.34 ~ 5.52bar)
Illustration, Fine art, Murals, Textile, Automotive, Body art, Woodworks...
Can’t find what you need or need some help?
Send me an email or call Mick on 0417 029 459